Strolling Chop Cup by Michael O'Brien & Deuce Gala
Smile inducing surprises become explosive reactions with this simple, elegant, and nearly sleight-less routine.
In this 3 phase in-the-hands historic cup and ball performance, you deliver a delightful show that spotlights your spectator, showering them with all the credit.
No table? No problem! This routine takes place right under their nose. They travel with you through each phase as the ball passes through the cup, through your hand, and through theirs. Finally, with the help of their imagination, they produce a jumbo sized ball right from under the cup!
Max fun from minimal mechanics. This routine is a hit for everyone!
• 1 Field tested, fun for everyone routine
• 1 Hand crafted*, genuine leather chop cup made in the USA
• 1 Easy to handle, feel good ball set
• In-depth tutorial on performance and presentation
• The DG 1 Pager PDF with real life script plus additional tips and subtleties
• Video subtitles for watching when audio isn't feasible
• Chapter markers for quick access
• A link to VLC Media Player with PDF instructions for mirrored playback
• Performance commentary: O'Brien's commentary over the performance video for play by play insight!
No table required, minimal sleight of hand
*These are made from genuine leather crafted by the hands of a real human-being, sublte imperfections and discrepencies should be expected
“Michael’s chop cup routine is versatile and powerful! His direct presentation will astonish your audiences. I recommend this streamlined routine to all serious students of the chop cup.”
– Jeff McBride, Las Vegas Headliner
“Michael O’Brien’s strolling chop cup routine is a thing of beauty. No table, no pipe dreams… quite simply it can be done anywhere. A real worker. Highly recommend.”
– Michael Kaminskas